To Improve Operations of Federal Intermediate Credit Banks [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Conservation and Credit, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 17, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Conservation and Credit
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 34 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial C. Considers H.R. 4152, to amend the Federal Farm Loan Act and the Farm Credit Act of 1933 to authorize Federal intermediate credit banks to have a higher debt-to-capital ratio permitting an increase in private capitalization through new security issues, to require production credit associations to purchase those securities, and to increase the rate at which Federal capital is retired. and Considers (89) H.R. 4152.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512310