Amending the Employment Act of 1946 [microform] : Effect of Importation of Petroleum and Petroleum Products on Employment: hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive and Legislative Reorganization, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 15, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 7305, to require the Council of Economic Advisers to provide advice regarding the effect of petroleum importation on employment, especially as it affects the coal industry.
Considers (89) H.R. 7305.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/1:Em 7/965
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512454