To Reimburse Moving Expenses of Federal Employees [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Executive and Legislative Reorganization, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Sept. 1, 14, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 92 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 10607, to provide moving and storage expenses reimbursement for Federal employees. and Considers (89) H.R. 10607.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512534