Maine Farm Labor [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, General Subcommittee on Labor, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 29, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. General Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 73 pages ; cm.
- Hearing, held in Presque Isle, Maine, examines use of Canadian workers on northern Maine potato farms in apparent violation of DOL regulations on foreign farm labor.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512618