Towboat Regulations [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Coast Guard, Coast and Geodetic Survey, and Navigation, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on July 20-22, 27-29, Aug. 3-5, 17, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Coast Guard, Coast and Geodetic Survey, and Navigation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 479 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-16. Considers H.R. 723 and H.R. 156, to authorize Coast Guard regulation of towing vessels propelled by means other than steam. Also considers H.R. 7491, to provide for licensing of officers of towing vessels propelled by machinery.
Considers (89) H.R. 942, (89) H.R. 9130, (89) S. 1889, (89) H.R. 156, (89) H.R. 723, (89) H.R. 7491.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:89-16
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512630