Water Resources Research [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Feb. 14, 15, 18, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 195 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-25. Considers H.R. 3606 and four similar bills, to amend the Water Resources Research Act of 1964 to increase Federal funding for water resources research.
Considers (89) H.R. 5930, (89) H.R. 6282, (89) H.R. 8916, (89) H.R. 3606, (89) S. 22.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/14:89-25
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512638