Technical Amendments to Railroad Retirement, Tax, and Unemployment Insurance Acts, and Providing Benefits for Students [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 21, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-35. Considers H.R. 7298 and 11 identical and similar bills to amend the Railroad Retirement Act of 1937, to provide benefits for full time students between the ages of 18 and 21 who are children of deceased railroad employees. and Considers (89) H.R. 10537, (89) H.R. 12097, (89) H.R. 13208, (89) H.R. 10901, (89) H.R. 12157, (89) H.R. 11921, (89) H.R. 12586, (89) H.R. 7298, (89) H.R. 11186, (89) H.R. 12081, (89) H.R. 13620, (89) H.R. 14355.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512667