Predatory Mammals [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Feb. 2, 3, Mar. 22, 23, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- v, 255 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-22. Considers H.R. 4159 and related H.R. 7744, to limit predatory mammal control programs to certain species in particular localities where substantial damage or danger exists.
Considers (89) H.R. 4159, (89) H.R. 7744.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512688