Improved Life Insurance Benefits [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Retirement, Insurance, and Health Benefits, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Feb. 15, 16, Apr. 1, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Retirement, Insurance, and Health Benefits
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 99 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 11879, and similar H.R. 13723, H.R. 12129, and H.R. 12045, to increase Federal employees' life insurance coverage to 150% of salary and to increase government share of premium payments. and Considers (89) H.R. 12129, (89) H.R. 12045, (89) H.R. 11879, (89) H.R. 13723.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512706