Demonstration Cities, Housing and Urban Development, and Urban Mass Transit. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Housing, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 10, 11, 14-18, 21, 24, 25, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Housing
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 595-1,123 pages : Foldouts ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on H.R. 12341 and related H.R. 12946 and H.R. 13064, to extend and increase urban housing and renovation programs, and H.R. 9256, to amend National Housing Act to provide mortgage insurance and Federal loans for constructing and equipping group practice medical or dental facilities. and Considers (89) H.R. 12341, (89) H.R. 12946, (89) H.R. 13064, (89) H.R. 9256.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512760