Appointment of Directors of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Bank Supervision and Insurance, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 3, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Bank Supervision and Insurance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 35 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 12904, a clean version of H.R. 120, to amend Federal Deposit Insurance Act to authorize the President to appoint the 3 members of the Board of Directors of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., thereby removing from the Board, as an ex officio member, the Comptroller of the Currency.
Considers (89) H.R. 12904, (89) H.R. 120.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512761