Antipoverty in D.C [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 14, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 105 pages ; cm.
- Examines D.C. United Planning Organization's composition, organization and success in coordinating anti-poverty programs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512815