Pennsylvania Avenue National Historic Site [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 21, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 117 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-30. Considers H.J. Res. 678, to establish the Commission on Pennsylvania Avenue to coordinate planning and development of the Avenue from the Capitol to the White House.
Considers (89) H.J. Res. 678.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512817