Mail Transportation by Regulated Motor Carrier. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Postal Operations, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 18, 25, June 1, 8, 9, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Postal Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 107 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 13925, to provide the Post Office Dept with authority to use regulated rail and truck carriers for mail transportation.
Considers (89) H.R. 13925.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512837