U.S. Observance of International Human Rights Year, 1968 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on International Organizations and Movements, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 11, 17, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Organizations and Movements
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 50 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 17083 and similar measures to establish a U.S. Committee on Human Rights to prepare for U.S. participation in the observance of 1968 as the International Human Rights Year. and Considers (89) H.R. 14538, (89) H.R. 16849, (89) H.R. 12306, (89) H.R. 14800, (89) H.R. 13317, (89) H.R. 17083.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512881