International Claims Settlement Act [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Europe, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Aug. 9, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 98 pages ; cm.
- Considers the following bills to amend the International Claims Settlement Act. S. 1935 to provide for determination and settlement of U.S. nationals claims covered by the U.S.-Polish Claims Agreement of 1960. S. 2064 to permit return of certain alien property interests seized during WWII to nationals of Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania who are judged to have been persecuted by their governments during WWII.
Considers (89) S. 1935, (89) S. 2064.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:In 8/41
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512882