Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 3039, To Amend Section 1006 of Title 37, U.S. Code, To Authorize the Secretary Concerned, Under Certain Conditions, To Make Payments of Pay and Allowances to Members of an Armed Force Under His Jurisdiction Before the End of the Pay Period for Which Such Payments Is Due [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on July 1, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 3,069-3,075 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 20. Considers H.R. 3039, to provide for payment to military personnel up to three days in advance of the last day of a pay period, when the last day of the pay period falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.
Considers (89) H.R. 3039.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 6 of 24.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512913