Full Committee Consideration of H.R. 9544, H.R. 10305, H. Con. Res. 453, H. Con. Res. 454, H. Con. Res. 455, H.R. 8333, and H.R. 9975 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 10, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 3,211-3,216 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 27. Considers H.R. 10305, a revised version of H. Con. Res. 450, to dispose of nickel from the national stockpile.
Considers (89) H. Con. Res. 450, (89) H.R. 9544, (89) H.R. 10305, (89) H. Con. Res. 453, (89) H. Con. Res. 454, (89) H. Con. Res. 455, (89) H.R. 8333, (89) H.R. 9975.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:965-66/27
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 8 of 24.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512920