Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 6852, To Authorize the Disposal, Without Regard to the Prescribed 6-Month Waiting Period, of Approximately 47 Million Pounds of Abaca from the National Stockpile; and H.R. 9047, To Authorize the Release of Certain Quantities of Zinc from Either the National Stockpile or the Supplemental Stockpile, or Both [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on July 1, Aug. 4, 5, Sept. 1, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 3,251-3,309 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 32. Considers H.R. 6852, and H.R. 9047 to dispose of abaca and zinc respectively from the national stockpile. Includes discussion of the effect of the abaca disposal on the Philippine economy. and Considers (89) H.R. 6852, (89) H.R. 9047.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 8 of 24. Hearing follows Committee Print, "Report of Special Subcommittee to South Vietnam Following an Inspection Tour, June 10-21" (1965. 3239-3250 p.) and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512924