Hearings on S. 28 and H.R. 4477, To Insure the Availability of Certain Critical Materials During a War or National Emergency by Providing for a Reserve of Such Materials, and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on July 14, 15, 20, 21, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 3,355-3,532, iv pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 36. Considers S. 28, and companion H.R. 4477, the Material Reserve and Stockpile Act of 1965, to repeal and replace the Strategic and Critical Materials Stock Piling Act of 1946, and to reorganize the administration and management of the government stockpiling programs. and Considers (89) S. 28, (89) H.R. 4477.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 9 of 24. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512928