Prohibit Feeding of Livestock by Certain Packers [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Livestock and Feed Grains, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 21, 22, Oct. 5, 6, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Livestock and Grains
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 269 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. BBB. Considers H.R. 12115 and similar H.R. 12868, H.R. 13587, and H.R. 18172, to prohibit meat packing companies from entering the cattle feeding business. Apr. 22 hearing was held in Des Moines, Iowa.
Considers (89) H.R. 12115, (89) H.R. 12868, (89) H.R. 13587, (89) H.R. 18172.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512953