Annual and Sick Leave for Maritime Employees [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, Subcommittee on Civil Service, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 1, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 17 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 3002, to exempt Federal employees who are officers and members of crews and vessels from the Annual and Sick Leave Act and to provide that such employees receive vacation and sick-leave benefits commensurate with seamen in private industry.
Considers (89) H.R. 3002.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512976