Subcommittee No. 4 Consideration of H.R. 3013, H.R. 12031, H.R. 12615, H.R. 13374 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 4 (Armed Services), Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on June 9, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 9,445-9,462 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 67. Considers. H.R. 13374, to award trophies for the recognition of special accomplishments related to the armed forces. H.R. 12031, to promote William W. Watkin to the grade of Lt. Col., U.S. Army. H.R. 3013, to provide gold star lapel buttons for the next of kin of servicemen killed in war or cold war incidents. H.R. 12615, to provide servicemen with reimbursement for parking fees and travel fares and tolls.
Considers (89) H.R. 3013, (89) H.R. 12031, (89) H.R. 12615, (89) H.R. 13374.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 24 of 32.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513061