1968 NASA Authorization. Part 4 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Subcommittee on Advanced Research and Technology, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 14-16, 20-22, Apr. 4-7, 17-20, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on Advanced Research and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1,067 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 2. Focuses on NASA Office of Advanced Research and Technology projects including RPD on advanced aircraft, on post-Apollo spacecraft and launch vehicles, on nuclear and electrically powered rocket engines, on advanced life support systems, together with basic research in the physics of fluids, electrophysics, and applied mathematics. and Considers (90) H.R. 4450, (90) H.R. 6470, (90) H.R. 10340.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513209