Public Debt Ceiling [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on May 15, 16, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 286 pages ; cm.
- Considers Administration proposal to increase the permanent public debt ceiling to finance Federal expenditures, especially the Vietnam Conflict. Focuses on jurisdictional relationships between the Federal Reserve System and the Treasury Dept in setting and implementing monetary policy.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513353