Federal Effort Against Organized Crime. Part 3 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Legal and Monetary Affairs, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 7, 8, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Legal and Monetary Affairs Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 321-457 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on Federal efforts against organized crime. Focuses on coordination and cooperation between Federal departments and agencies to monitor organized crime activities in banking, stock market fraud and misuse of employee pension funds.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:C 86/2/pt.3
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513509