Land and Water Conservation Fund Act Amendments [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 6, 7, 21, Mar. 4, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 299 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 8578 and related bills, to amend the Land and Water Conservation Act to use Fed funds available from mineral leasing acts for park and recreation areas financed by the Land and Water Conservation Fund and to authorize a lease-back and sell-back land management program for property acquired for the National Park System to provide additional revenues for the Fund. and Considers (90) H.R. 3395, (90) H.R. 4501, (90) H.R. 5320, (90) H.R. 6689, (90) H.R. 8578.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513559