U.S. Veterans' Advisory Commission [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Veterans Affairs, Ninetieth Congress, first session, on Oct. 31, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1967.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 2,547-2,568 pages ; cm.
- Reviews accomplishments of Veterans Advisory Commission, which was appointed in 1967 to survey all VA programs, and which had recently completed public hearings held throughout the U.S. The Commission was expected in the near future to make specific recommendations based upon its findings.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 27 of 28. Hearing is followed by Index to All House Veterans Affairs Hearings, 1967 (p. 1-14).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513571