Subcommittee No. 2 Consideration of S. 3865, An Act to Clarify the Status of National Guard Technicians, and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 2 (Armed Services), Ninetieth Congress, second session, on July 30, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 2.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 10,179-10,194 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 64. Considers S. 3865, the "National Guard Technicians Act of 1968," to provide National Guard Technicians with Federal employee status.
Considers (90) S. 3865.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513722