H.J. Res. 1240 -- International Biological Program [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Development, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on May 1, 2, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Development
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 81 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 4. Considers the effectiveness of the administrative procedures of the U.S. branch of the International Biological Program.
Considers (90) H.J. Res. 1240.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513829