Commissioned Officers of ESSA [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Coast Guard, Coast and Geodetic Survey, and Navigation, Ninetieth Congress, second session, on July 8, Aug. 1, Sept. 18, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Coast Guard, Coast and Geodetic Survey, and Navigation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 102 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 90-31. Considers H.R. 17993 and S. 2960, to protect and strengthen benefits provided for Commissioned Officer Corps of Environmental Science Services Administration through codification of existing statutory authorities.
Considers (90) H.R. 17993, (90) S. 2960.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:90-31
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513875