Immigration [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 1 (Judiciary), Ninetieth Congress, second session, on July 3, Sept. 18, 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1968.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 90 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 24. Continuation of hearings on immigration policies. Considers complaints of national groups which previously enjoyed alleged favored treatment under the quota preference system.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513884