COMSAT Board of Directors [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Feb. 18, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 14 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-2. Considers H.R. 4214 and companion S. 17, to amend Communications Satellite Act to provide that 12 members of COMSAT Board of Directors be elected by stockholders, and 3 be appointed by the President. and Considers (91) H.R. 4214, (91) S. 17.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2513959