President's Proposal To Repeal Investment Tax Credit and To Extend Tax Surcharge and Certain Excise Tax Rates [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and means, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on May 20, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 490 pages ; cm.
- Considers Presidential proposals on income tax reform, designed to increase Federal revenues and to combat inflation by decreasing money supply.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514063