Full Committee Consideration of H.R. 4296, H.R. 8662, H.R. 8664, H.R. 9564, H.R. 10317, H.R. 82, H.R. 11548, H.R. 7618, and H.R. 14001 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Oct. 16, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 4,755-4,791 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-20. Considers. H.R. 4296, to authorize special pay to military judge advocates and law specialists. H.R. 8662, to authorize command of U.S.S. Constitution by retired Navy officers. H.R. 8664, to authorize increase in number of officers serving on certain selection boards. H.R. 9564, to remove grade restrictions on USMC Band director and assistance directors. H.R. 10317, to adjust date of rank of USMC commissioned officers. H.R. 82, to modify incentive pay for Navy submariners. H.R. 11548, to permit Navy flight officers to command certain stations. H.R. 7618, to transfer title to 135 acres on Eglin Air Force Base to Okaloosa County, Fla. H.R. 14001 and identical H.R. 14015, to amend the Selective Service Act of 1967 to empower the President to revise draft priorities.
Considers (91) H.R. 4296, (91) H.R. 8662, (91) H.R. 8664, (91) H.R. 8564, (91) H.R. 10317, (91) H.R. 82, (91) H.R. 11548, (91) H.R. 7618, (91) H.R. 14001, (91) H.R. 14015.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:969-70/20
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514204