Subcommittee No. 2 Hearings on H.R. 6006, To Permit National Guard Officers To Act as Inspecting Officers Under Section 710(f) of Title 32, U.S. Code [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Oct. 17, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 4,825-4,828 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-23. Considers H.R. 6006, to permit National Guard officers to serve as inspecting officers who may determine when Government property issued to National Guard has become unserviceable.
Considers (91) H.R. 6006.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514207