Gold and Silver Articles: Consumer Protection [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Dec. 15, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 27 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 91-32. Considers H.R. 8673, H.R. 10538, S. 1046, to amend the National Gold and Silver Stamping Act to strengthen civil penalties for sale of misrepresented gold and silver articles.
Considers (91) H.R. 8673, (91) H.R. 10538, (91) S. 1046.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/4:91-32
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514327