Hearings Relating to H.R. 12699 <Reported with Amendments as H.R. 14864>, Amending the Internal Security Act of 1950 [microform] : Industrial, Vessel, and Port Security: hearings before the United States House Committee on Internal Security, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Sept. 9, 10, 24, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Internal Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- v, 1,147-1,363, vii pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 12699 to amend Internal Security Act of 1950, to strengthen protection of defense industry against acts of subversion, to safeguard classified information released to private industry, and to authorize maintenance of a personnel security clearance program for access to vessels and waterfront facilities.
Considers (91) H.R. 12699, (91) H.R. 14864.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/15:In 8
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514333