Phosphates in Detergents and the Eutrophication of America's Waters [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Conservation and Natural Resources, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Dec. 15, 16, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Conservation and Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 318 pages ; cm.
- Discusses possibility of reducing water pollution by removing phosphates from detergents.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514394