Financing of Inter-City Housing. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on June 2, 3, 5, 9, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 332 pages ; cm.
- Investigates real estate transaction practices in cities, focusing on property purchases for quick resale at substantial profit, based on deliberately induced temporary increases in value. D.C. is the primary area investigated.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514395