To Determine Guaranty Authority of the Small Business Administration with Respect to SBIC's [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Dec. 3, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 42 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 13146 and companion S. 2540, to amend Small Business Investment Act of 1958 to permit SBA to buy debentures of small business investment companies either singly or in conjunction with banks or other institutions. and Considers (91) H.R. 13146, (91) S. 2540.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514396