Federal Immunity of Witnesses Act [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Aug. 7, 1969
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 87 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 14. Considers H.R. 11157 and similar H.R. 12041 and S. 2122, to amend the Interstate Commerce Act, the Internal Security Act, the Internal Revenue Code, and numerous other acts, to allow witnesses in Federal proceedings to be given limited immunity from prosecution and to be compelled to testify following assertion of privileges against self-incrimination.
Considers (91) S. 2122, (91) H.R. 11157, (91) H.R. 12041.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514401