Federal Participation in Saline Water Conversion [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources, Ninetieth Congress, first session and Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Sept. 19, 1966; Jan. 24, 1967
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 121 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 3823, to authorize Interior Dept participation in construction and operation of a prototype desalting plant. and Considers (89) S. 3823, (90) S. 270.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514461