Construction of the D.C. Stadium, and Matters Related Thereto. Part 10 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Rules and Administration, Special Staff for the Purposes of Senate Resolution 212 and Senate Resolution 367 (88th Congress), Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 24, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 977-988 pages ; cm.
- Includes inquiry into purchase of life insurance for Lyndon B. Johnson.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514512