Social Security. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 29, 30, May 3-7, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 535 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 6675, to establish a hospital insurance program for the aged under the Social Security Act with a supplementary health benefits program and an expanded program of medical assistance, to increase benefits under the Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance System, and to improve the Federal-state public assistance programs. and Considers (88) H.R. 21, (89) H.R. 6675, (89) S. 395.
- Microfiche Note: Follows H. Rpt. 89-213 on H.R. 6675 (Mar. 29, 1965. 264 p.). and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514677