Supplemental Defense Appropriations for FY66 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Appropriations, and Senate Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee on Department of Defense Appropriations, Eighty-Ninth Congress, second session, on Jan. 20, 21, 24, 25, Feb. 2, Mar. 14, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1966.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 455, x pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Department of Defense Appropriations
- Considers. S. 2791, to make supplemental appropriations for procurement and RPD. S. 2792, to make supplemental appropriations for military construction. Includes testimony originally published in (89) S1681-10 with additional testimony from Mar. 14, 1966. and Considers (89) H.R. 13546, (89) H.R. 2791, (89) H.R. 2792.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing follows S. Rpt. 89-1074 on H.R. 13546 (Mar. 17, 1966. 32 p.). and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514690