Veterans' Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Veterans Affairs, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 29, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- v, 74 pages ; cm.
- Considers. S. 529 and companion H.R. 208, to extend time limitations for totally disabled veterans pursuing vocational rehabilitation. S. 2018 and companion H.R. 206, to increase subsistence allowances to disabled veterans pursuing vocational rehabilitation. S. 2067 and companion H.R. 205, to increase educational assistance allowances paid under War Orphans' Educational Assistance Act. S. 788, to designate Veterans Administration Hospital in D.C. as Melvin J. Maas Memorial Hospital. and Considers (89) S. 529, (89) S. 788, (89) S. 2018, (89) S. 2067, (89) S. 205, (89) S. 206, (89) S. 208.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514719