Loan Service of Captioned Films for the Deaf [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Special Subcommittee on S. 2232, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 10, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 82 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2232, to expand HEW's captioned film service for the deaf to include educational media other than films and to provide for training of personnel in the use of films and other educational media.
Considers (89) S. 2232.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514720