Freight Car Shortages [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Freight Car Shortage, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 7-9, 21-23, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Freight Car Shortage Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 450 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89-23. Considers S. 179 and S. 1098, to amend Interstate Commerce Act to authorize the ICC to allow increased freight car rates in light of continuing railroad freight car shortage. Apr. 21 hearing was held in Denver, Colo.; Apr. 22 hearing was held in Omaha, Nebr.; and Apr. 23 hearing was held in Kansas City, Kans.
Considers (89) S. 179, (89) S. 1098.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/2:89-23
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514752