State Department Security, 1963-65. Part 10, The Otepka Case, VIII [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 587-711, iii pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged existence of a list of 800 State Dept employees deemed security risks.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:St 2/8/963-65/pt.10
Microfiche Note: Part 10 begins on microfiche No. 9 of 19.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2514811